TN007 - Advanced Key Programming by Diagnostics
The latest version of the Abrites Diagnostics for Toyota/Lexus/Scion continues the trend for the product to do a lot more than the competition. TN007 is the most complete key and remote control programming. The range of supported vehicles is basically full. We support early Toyota, Lexus and Scion mechanical keys and reach the 2018 Smart systems. We can add a Master Key to the Toyota Smart systems by OBD and ZN039-2 programmer directly via diagnostic connection (OBD) and then add a second key by OBD. You will need a PROTAG programmer and ZN039-2 as additional hardware. The latest additions are as follows:
•Reset of G/H series immobilisers
•Cloning of G-keys (regular type) for Toyota vehicles
Key programming functionality. Immobilizer/Smart system reset by diagnostic. Master key preparation by dump of smart system. Identification Control Unit reset by LIN bus. Master key emulation for all models with smart keys. Emergency start in all keys lost situations.
•Master key emulation
- Provides the ability to use the Abrites Toyota Transponder Emulator (ZN039-2) as a master key emulator thus allowing the user to program slave keys to the vehicle.
- Complete diagnostic solution without the need of taking out the smart access system. Everything is done by OBDII
- Using the Abrites Toyota Transponder Emulator (ZN039-2) the vehicle can be started using the built in emergency start functionality so that it can be taken to the nearest service point.
This solution has been tested on European vehicles only.
Key programming functionality. Immobilizer/Smart system reset by diagnostic. Master key preparation by dump of smart system. Identification Control Unit reset by LIN bus
- provides ability for reset of immobilizer or smart system of the vehicle, registration of keys and remotes.
- diagnostic reset of some smart access systems and immobilizers with Texas DST-128 keys. Diagnostic key registration of Texas DST-128 keys
- diagnostic reset of latest generation Immobilizers (without eeprom) produced until 2014
- MASTER key programming by diagnostic without need from smart system reset for vehicles with smart keys in DST-40 mode
- new Smart Access Systems types for reset by diagnostics
- reading EEPROM of Smart Access System by diagnostics
- direct key preparation without need from reset or master keys. Available for vehicles based of DST40 mode smart keys (most of smart keys used until year 2011)
- by diagnostic can prepare a master key for the models with integrated immobilizer in the engine control unit which using Texas 4C keys. NO MORE NEED TO REMOVE AND OPEN ECU. Supported ECUs (1ND-TV-EDC15 1.4 D4D, 4ZZ-FE 1.4, 1KR-FE 1.0, 1NR-FE 1.33, 1SZ-FE 1.0). Covered Toyota models : Corolla, Yaris, Auris, iQ, RunX 140, Echo, Verso S, Urban Cruiser
•Transponder Tool - Programming key by dump of smart system/immobilizer, identification of transponders, cloning of ID67,ID68,ID70 and Texas fixed transponders, ability for preparation of ID67, ID68, ID70, custom key preparation
- reset by dump for all immobilizers and smart systems with Texas DST-128 keys
- MASTER key (DST-128) programming by dump of the smart access system
- special function with automatic dump detection and wide range of functions like ECU virgin, immobilizer reset, smart system reset, key preparation by dump, instrument cluster recalibration, immobilizer bypass, srs crash data reset
•ID-box reset by LIN connection
•ECU flasher – available for EDC15, EDC16 engine control modules
•ECM memory manager – It allows you to read by diagnostic flash memory/eeprom of engine control modules produced by BOSCH (1ND-TV 1.4 D4D, 4ZZ-FE 1.4, 1KR-FE 1.0, 1NR-FE 1.33, 1SZ-FE 1.0). For engine types 1ND-TV flash programming available
*Note: The ZN039-2 Emulator is sold separately from the TN007 Special Function.
Please keep in mind that Toyota is the largest automotive manufacturer in the world and the software and hardware versions of smart systems may vary from continent to continent and we may not support 100% of the available smart systems. We constantly update the existing smart systems we support but we try to add them as quickly as possible.
N.B. Please note that you will require an AVDI interface with an active AMS in order to use this special function. Absolutely no tokens required.