MN028 - Instrument Cluster Data Manager, TV, ECU, Airbag Manager
Software function MN028 includes the following functionalities:
- Calibration of the cluster and other modules (not DAS) available for the following vehicles
- W176/ W246, W221, W216, W219, X164/ W164, W203, W251, W463, R171, W209, W220, W215, W169, W245, Smart (2007+), W204, X204, W212, W218 W197, W207, W218, W168, W202, W140, W210, W211, W461, W208, W163, W230, W166/ X166, Sprinter, Vito, Viano.
2. ASSYST and ASSYST PLUS:
-Service history records
-Update data memory in the Battery Control Module,
-Tire Pressure Monitor,
-Electric Seat Adjustment Driver and Electric Seat Adjustment Passenger,
-Rear Signal Acquisition and Actuation Module 1,
-Electronic Stability Program (ESP),
-Electronic Parking Brake,
-Vehicle Power Supply Control Module.
-Read/Update ConfData of Central Gateway (CGW) via OBDII(W211, W171, W219, W164, X164, W169, W245, W204, W212, X204, W218)
*The MN028 function works very well in conjunction with the MN026 function for complete calibration of the whole vehicle (including DAS modules).
3. ECU read/update FLASH and Configuration data of all the older types
-Bosch EDC15, EDC16, EDC16+, ME XXX, Siemens SIM, VDO Combined Air Mass and ECU(A-class 1997-2004), SMART ME-SFI(451), SMART Bosch EDC15C5, SMART MEG 450, SMART 454 EDC16C31, SMART 451 EDC16C32-5
4. DUMP TOOL
-Mileage calibration(Instrument cluster, EDC16 Version 1 and 2, EZS Motorola, ESP and Electronic Parking Brake)
-Mileage reset(BSI Siemens SMART, EZS Motorola)
-Renew of Engine Control Units
-Renew of SAM and ZEE and Instrument cluster units(SMART)
-Renew of Immobox HC05
-Car Radio SMART and ALPINE
-CFF file CRC Repair
-Clear crash data
5. TV/AUX , Gulf states, Service list update
-Service list update,
-TV and AUX on/off configuration for the following models – S class (W220), SL/CL (2004), E class (211), CLS, CLK, S class (W221 up to 06/2007), SLK. For vehicles up to 2008.
-Seat belt warning shut-off
-Speed warning for Gulf States, reverse warning
6. Airbag manager, Clear crash data, Read/Update ConfData
N.B. Please note that you will require an AVDI interface with an active AMS in order to use this special function. Absolutely no tokens required.